Thursday, December 6, 2012

Secret Santa For Bloggers

Getting a gift is always nice especially when the postman (lady) drops it off mixed in with your regular bills. Last month I signed up the for the "Secret Santa For Bloggers" hosted by Jessica over at "Boys oh Boys". A couple of days ago I received my Secret Santa gift from Tricia at "Take 10 With Tricia".

I received 2 super cute ornaments & a Starbucks gift card. Tricia, thanks so much for these wonderful gifts. The ornaments are already on the tree! Over at "Take 10 with Tricia", she blogs about parenthood, relationships, crafting and more. Tricia teaches that 10 minutes is all you need for a mental time out.

Thanks again Tricia and Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by blog. Feedback is an awesome way to let me know what you think of it. Do you have a suggestion of where I should visit soon? Do you have an interesting fact or site for a city that I've already visited?

Feedback is