Friday, November 8, 2013

Hello November Day #8

Ok, so I was looking around the internet for a 30 day blog challenge and stumbled onto this one from Kristazzi

This is just what I was looking for so I'm going to dive right in: Day 8, Worst Habits

1) Procrastination
2) Laziness
3) Pessimism
4) Glass Half Empty vs. Half Full mentality

Throughout my life I've struggled with these but have never really dealt with them. Well at the age of 40 I'm finally ready to put them away. They have served their purpose in my life and now I want to replace them with:

1) Ambition
2) Motivation
3) Optimism
4) Half Full outlook vs. Half Empty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by blog. Feedback is an awesome way to let me know what you think of it. Do you have a suggestion of where I should visit soon? Do you have an interesting fact or site for a city that I've already visited?

Feedback is