Sunday, May 26, 2013

Decatur, Georgia (Fulton County) #11

My 1st juice bar = nectar in Decatur


I got a wheat grass shot & "the green of the day". I've had wheat grass before so that wasn't a shock but the juice was. Would I juice again? Absolutely! But maybe I'll start off slow and get one with a little more fruit.

Next stop the Dekalb Farmer's Market. This was my 2nd time here and just as memorable. Anything exotically grown can be bought here. This is definitely a must do at least once in your life. A great time to go is right before your regular grocery shopping or if your need to buy ingredients for an ethnic meal.

My son(18) & daughter(11) had an enjoyable time. I give both of these 1 thumb up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by blog. Feedback is an awesome way to let me know what you think of it. Do you have a suggestion of where I should visit soon? Do you have an interesting fact or site for a city that I've already visited?

Feedback is